My name is Molly Harrigan
Occupational Therapy Work Experience Since 1991:
- Skilled nursing and acute rehabilitation facilities
- Acute care hospitals
- OT manager in skilled nursing facilities
- CAPS (Certified Aging in Place Specialist)
- DCCT ( Recognized Dementia Capable Care Therapist )
- PAC Certified Trainer (Positive Approach to Care - Teepa Snow))
- Licensed OT in NH and ME
A White Mountains New Hampshire native, I have been a York resident with my husband and 2 sons since 2001. For the past 20 years I have worked at an acute care hospital on the Seacoast with caring people who focus on community needs.
My experience working with patients on the medical floors, as well as the inpatient and outpatient Geriatric Psychiatry Units (GPU) has made me uniquely qualified to assess all aspects of a person's function and needs.
Personally I helped my parents when all 3 of my grandparents were living with them at the same time - each having their own memory, cognitive and physical changes.
Personally and professionally I have observed the struggles that care partners and people with cognitive changes go through.....I can help.