My name is Molly Harrigan
Occupational Therapy Work Experience Since 1991:
- Skilled nursing and acute rehabilitation facilities
- Acute care hospitals (20 years at Seacoast Hospital)
- OT manager in skilled nursing facilities
- CAPS (Certified Aging in Place Specialist)
- DCCT ( Recognized Dementia Capable Care Therapist )
- PAC Certified Trainer (Positive Approach to Care - Teepa Snow))
- Licensed OT in NH and ME
A New Hampshire native, I have lived on the seacoast since 1999. Personally I have helped several family members and friends - each having their own memory, cognitive and physical changes.
Personally and professionally I have observed the struggles that care partners and people with cognitive changes go through.....I can help.