Occupational Therapy in your Home - with a Dementia Specialist
Servicing Seacoast New Hampshire and Maine
- Following CDC guidelines for COVID Health and Safety
- Accepting Insurances
To help people understand memory and cognitive changes and learn ways to live everyday at their best ability.
We can help at any stage of cognitive change.
Aging in Place - Home Assessments to keep you safe and as independent as possible
OT Treatments - for changes in mobility, strength, range of motion, coordination, balance, endurance....
Workshop Training - for supporting people with dementia
It can be stressful and worrisome when a loved one is struggling with their memory or not able to do the things they used to do.
We can help.
"Once you have hope anything is possible"
There is Hope:
- that your loved one can live every day at their best - despite cognitive changes
- that you can support them and keep them safe at any stage
- that there are activities they can still do and feel productive
- that you can influence certain behaviors that are challenging and stressful
- that there is a clear understanding of future needs
- that there are resources to guide and support you
We can do all these things TOGETHER!
A Quick Conversation Can Ease Your Mind
Normal aging vs signs of dementia?
Have you noticed any of these changes with your loved one?
Try this simple tool to screen for dementia
The importance of "meaningful activity"
Take this brief care partner screen
"There are only four types of people in the world:
those who are caregivers, those who have been caregivers, those who will be caregivers and those who will need caregivers"
~ Rosalynn Carter
Care Partners - have you wondered:
- Am I communicating with my loved one in the most effective way - using the right words and cues?
- Is my loved one in the safest environment?
- Am I doing too much or too little for my loved one?
- How do I manage these behaviors that are stressful?
- Is there more support out there to help me?
Call with any Questions