in Home services with a Specialist in Cognitive Changes & Aging in PlaceSeacoast New Hampshire and Maine
*Fully COVID Vaccinated
Normal vs Not-Normal Aging changes?
Have you noticed any of these changes with yourself or loved one?
This simple tool screens for cognitive change
The importance of "meaningful activity"
Take this brief care partner screen
Check Out More SERVICES: MollyHarriganOT.com
- Aging in Place - Home Assessments for accessibility and safety now and in the future
- OT Treatments - for changes in mobility, strength, range of motion, coordination, balance, endurance, vision and hearing...
- Workshop Training - for supporting people with dementia
Join us for Tips and Resources on Facebook
"There are only four types of people in the world:
those who are caregivers, those who have been caregivers, those who will be caregivers and those who will need caregivers"
~ Rosalynn Carter
Care Partners - have you wondered...
- Am I communicating with my loved one in the most effective way - using the right words and cues?
- Is my loved one in the safest environment?
- Am I doing too much or too little for my loved one?
- How do I manage these behaviors that are stressful?
- Is there more support out there to help me?